Jerry's has great confidence in our prices being competitive always. However, we may not be the lowest price on everything every time. Therefore, we will do all we can to match prices from competitor’s stores on same products in same fabrics, colors, styles, etc.
These are the guidelines we use when price matching:
- The product must be from an actual bricks and mortar store. We do not guarantee that we will match internet prices. This will be handled on a case by case basis.
- The match must be on an apple to apple comparison basis. Same brand, style, etc. We will also factor in delivery charges, discounts, and other variables.
- The price we are matching must be in writing on a competitor’s letterhead or from competitors printed or internet advertisement.
- Jerry's gives discounts for seniors and military personnel. When price matching these discounts may not be included in the price match. We do not allow discounts to be stacked on top of the price match. Jerry's will compare the two quotes and honor the lowest quote.
- The customer must present the request for price match before they place the order with Jerry's. Once an order is placed we will not honor a price match request. However, in the interest of good customer service we may at our discretion consider a discount towards your next purchase.
These guidelines are not all inclusive but are available to help customers and our employees assist our customers and getting the lowest price available while still providing excellence in service.